Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (859) 267-2022.
Dr. Alexander Tzouanakis, MD
Dr. Alexander Tzouanakis, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Tzouanakis completed a residency at Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital. He currently practices at Baptist Health Medical Group Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine and is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tzouanakis is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Temple University Hospital|Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH / SAHS, Medical School — 1988
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tzouanakis?
- Baptist Health Lexington
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tzouanakis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexander Tzouanakis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tzouanakis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tzouanakis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tzouanakis frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Tzouanakis' office is located at 1720 Nicholasville Road Suite 503, Lexington, KY 40503. Find other locations and directions.
Baptist Health Medical Group Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine