Dr. Alexis Sokil, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Sokil completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sokil is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Italian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sokil?
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital