Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petrovic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aleksandra Petrovic, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Petrovic completed a residency at New York Hospital. She currently practices at Seattle Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petrovic is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Meml Sloan Ketering Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Seattle Children's Hospital4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 Existing Patients: (206) 987-2106
Pediatric Physician Services Inc601 5th St S, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 Existing Patients: (727) 767-6856
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance825 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98109 Existing Patients: (206) 606-6500
University of Washington Medical Center1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195 Existing Patients: (206) 598-6190
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petrovic?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Petrovic frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Petrovic's office is located at 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petrovic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.