Dr. Aleksandra Petrovic, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Petrovic's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aleksandra Petrovic, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Petrovic completed a residency at New York Hospital. She currently practices at UT Physicians Orthopedic Surgery. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petrovic is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Meml Sloan Ketering Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Oregon, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petrovic?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petrovic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petrovic frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Petrovic's office is located at 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petrovic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
UT Physicians Orthopedic Surgery
Seattle Children's Hospital4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 (206) 744-1600
Pediatric Physician Services Inc601 5th St S, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 767-3333
Seattle Cancer Care
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance825 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98109 (206) 606-6500