Dr. Aleksandra Orkiszewska, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Orkiszewska's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aleksandra Orkiszewska, MD is a family medicine specialist in Munster, IN. Dr. Orkiszewska completed a residency at Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center. She currently practices at Franciscan Hammond Clinic LLC and is affiliated with Thorek Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orkiszewska is board certified in Family Practice.
- Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Louisiana St Univ Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of California, Santa Barbara, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Franciscan Hammond Clinic LLC7905 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321 Existing Patients: (219) 836-5800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orkiszewska?
excellent experience for my wife. Very attentive and was not rushed in any way. Knowledgeable, affable and explained everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orkiszewska accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orkiszewska frequently treats Limb Pain, Dipstick Urinalysis, and VAP Lipid Testing.
Dr. Orkiszewska's office is located at 7905 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orkiszewska speaks Polish, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Orkiszewska has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thorek Memorial Hospital