Dr. Alejandro Betancourt-Ramirez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Betancourt-Ramirez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alejandro Betancourt-Ramirez, MD is a acute care surgery specialist in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Betancourt-Ramirez completed a residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He currently practices at WMC Health Brain and Spine Institute and is affiliated with South Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Betancourt-Ramirez is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Los Andes, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Betancourt-Ramirez?
He saved my life. That's enough to be grateful forever!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Betancourt-Ramirez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Betancourt-Ramirez frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Intestinal Abscess, and Appendectomy, Laparoscopic.
Dr. Betancourt-Ramirez's office is located at 100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Betancourt-Ramirez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Betancourt-Ramirez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South Shore University Hospital