Dr. Alejandra Castillo-Roth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Castillo-Roth's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alejandra Castillo-Roth, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Castillo-Roth completed a residency at Vet Hosp/SUNY Downstate. She currently practices at Northern NM Gastrontrlgy Assocs and is affiliated with CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Castillo-Roth is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- V A New York Harbor Healthcare System Brooklyn Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Vet Hosp/SUNY Downstate, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Kings Co Hosp Ctr, Vet Hosp, State U Hosp/SUNY Downstate, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Kings Co Hosp Ctr, Vet Hosp, State U Hosp/SUNY Downstate, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Luis Razetti Med Sch U Cen de Venezuela, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northern NM Gastrontrlgy Assocs
Northern NM Gastrontrlgy Assocs1691 Galisteo St Ste C, Santa Fe, NM 87505 Existing Patients: (505) 983-5631
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castillo-Roth?
Dr. Costillo-Roth was fantastic, very professional, explained everything clearly, has a really nice manner about her. Felt like i was in great hands. Got a report from her in 2 days, never received on from Dr. Dooley who performed 3 colonoscopies on me over the years. Would never go back to him. Loved her. Would and will highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Castillo-Roth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Castillo-Roth frequently treats Pancreatic Disease and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Castillo-Roth's office is located at 1691 Galisteo St Ste C, Santa Fe, NM 87505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Castillo-Roth speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Castillo-Roth has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center