Dr. Albert Kim, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Albert Kim, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Doctors Hospital of West Covina. He currently practices at Albert J. Kim, DPM - Foot Doctor - Podiatrist and is affiliated with Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Doctors Hospital of West Covina, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Doctors Hospital of West Covina, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- University of Illinois Chicago, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
He was very respectful to my Father who had feet issues but had Alzheimer’s. I now also go to him for feet issues and think the world of him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Hammer Toe, and Foot Fracture.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 1761 W Romneya Dr Ste E, Anaheim, CA 92801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center