Dr. Albert DeLuca, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. DeLuca completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. DeLuca is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group
Cardiology Consultants of Westchester PC19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 700, Hawthorne, NY 10532 (914) 593-7800
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- State University of New York Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1986
- Fordham University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DeLuca?
I am patient of dr. Deluca about eight years. Olvays got all information what I need and what I ask. He is very open, nice, intelligent person and very professional Doctor. I am happy to have him my cardiologist.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center