Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Albert Deloskey, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Deloskey completed a residency at Greater Balt Med Ctr. He currently practices at Richard D. Maffezzoli LLC and is affiliated with University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deloskey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Greater Balt Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U MD Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U MD Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deloskey?
Always professional and explains things well. Been a very thorough provider for me for over 15 years. I have referred him to friends and coworkers over the years because I trust his judgment and keeps on top of the latest issues and potential treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deloskey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deloskey frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Constipation, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Deloskey's office is located at 515 Fairmount Ave Ste 330, Towson, MD 21286. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center