Dr. Dekker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Albert Dekker, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Mission Hills, CA. Dr. Dekker completed a residency at Saint Luke'S Hospital. He currently practices at Facey Medical Group and is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Texas, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Saint Luke'S Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Saint Luke'S Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Vinnica State Medical University, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Network of America
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Facey Medical Group
Facey Medical Group11333 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA 91345 Existing Patients: (818) 869-7249
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dekker?
Very thorough & very personable ... listens! Has been both my hematologist & my oncologist for several years - answers my questions - I would recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Albert Dekker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dekker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dekker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dekker frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Dekker's office is located at 11333 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA 91345. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dekker speaks Russian, Ukrainian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center