Dr. Alan Gamis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gamis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Gamis, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Gamis completed a residency at Chldns Mercy Hosp/U Mo-KC. He currently practices at Children's Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gamis is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- U Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital
- Chldns Mercy Hosp/U Mo-KC, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Mercy Hospital
Children's Mercy Hospital2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 234-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gamis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gamis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gamis frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Gamis' office is located at 2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gamis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.