Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (877) 329-4201.
Dr. Alan Fogelman, MD
New Patient(877) 329-4201
Dr. Alan Fogelman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Fogelman completed a residency at UCLA Hosp. He currently practices at UCLA Medical Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fogelman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
UCLA Medical Center Cardiology
UCLA Health Westwood Specialty Care200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (877) 329-4201
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- UCLA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1968
- UCLA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1967
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fogelman?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Fogelman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fogelman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fogelman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fogelman frequently treats Arrhythmias, Atrial Fibrillation, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Fogelman's office is located at 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fogelman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.