Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Alan Lyman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lyman completed a residency at Harvard Massachusetts General. Dr. Lyman is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Harvard Massachusetts General, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2b 1 Avenue At 16 St, New York, NY 10003 Existing Patients: (212) 420-2699
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lyman?
I saw Dr Lyman for therapy and meds during a really dark time in my life . I cant overstate how greatful I am for his caring compassionate care. He was very dedicated and went well beyond previous doctors. He also is very responsive to emails and phone- i always felt taken care of and he keeps up with research and is extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to family and friends
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lyman frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Psychiatric Diseases, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Lyman's office is located at 2b 1 Avenue At 16 St, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lyman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.