Dr. Cox has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Cox, MD is a family medicine specialist in Erwin, TN. Dr. Cox completed a residency at Etsu Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. He currently practices at Erwin Health Care Center and is affiliated with Unicoi County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Etsu Internal Medicine and Psychiatry, Residency Hospital
- American Board Of Post Acute and Longterm Care Medicine, Other Education — 2016
- Etsu Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- The University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Erwin Health Care Center100 Stalling Ln, Erwin, TN 37650 Existing Patients: (423) 743-4131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cox?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Cox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cox's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cox frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and Dysphagia.
Dr. Cox's office is located at 100 Stalling Ln, Erwin, TN 37650. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cox speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unicoi County Hospital