Dr. Alan Stotts, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Stotts completed a residency at Ft Worth Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Intermountain Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stotts is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Intermountain Healthcare100 N Mario Capecchi Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84113 Existing Patients: (801) 662-5600
University Pediatric Orthopedics at Primary Children's
Pediatric Urology Associates3773 W 12600 S, Riverton, UT 84065 Existing Patients: (801) 285-1440
- U UT, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Ft Worth Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2000
- John Peter Smith Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Altius Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stotts?
I have 2 very medically complicated kids so I have lots of experience with doctors and Dr. Stotts is one of the best surgeons I've ever worked with!!!!