Dr. Alan Schecter, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Schecter completed a residency at LI Jewish-Hillside Med Ctr. He currently practices at Nassau Chest Physicians PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schecter is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- LI Jewish-Hillside Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1979
- LI Jewish-Hillside Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schecter?
I am a medical professional myself, a dentist. So I have a feel for what is good. He is absolutely a wonderful physician. He is personable and explains everything clearly. I can tell he knows his medicine well by how easily it comes from him. I never feel rushed.