Dr. Schneider has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Schneider, MD is a cardiology specialist in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Schneider completed a residency at Mercy Medical Center. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Community Phys and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schneider is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Md, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mercy Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Mercy Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Community Phys
Johns Hopkins Community Phys8630 Fenton St Ste 1105, Silver Spring, MD 20910 Existing Patients: (301) 681-9095
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schneider?
Dr Schneider is very knowledgeable and explains what I ask him . He staff is very polite and professional at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Schneider, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schneider's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schneider accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schneider frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Schneider's office is located at 8630 Fenton St Ste 1105, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Suburban Hospital