Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Helmbold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alan Helmbold, DO is a cardiology specialist in Manhattan, KS. Dr. Helmbold completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Central Kansas Cancer Institute PA and is affiliated with Stormont Vail Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Helmbold is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Helmbold?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Helmbold frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Helmbold's office is located at 1133 College Ave Bldg E, Manhattan, KS 66502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Helmbold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stormont Vail Hospital