Call (714) 367-4114 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alan Gorenberg, MD
Make an Appointment(714) 459-7854
Dr. Alan Gorenberg, MD is a allergy specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Gorenberg completed a residency at La-County Usc Keck School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Allergy and Asthma Care Center and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of San Bernardino. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gorenberg is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Allergy and Asthma Care Center8506 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869 Existing Patients: (714) 459-7854
Allergy and Asthma Care Center1314 N Norma St, Ridgecrest, CA 93555 Existing Patients: (760) 456-9884
Allergy and Asthma Care Center12380 Hesperia Rd Ste 2, Victorville, CA 92395 Existing Patients: (760) 456-9883
Allergy and Asthma Care Center1969 Orange Tree Ln Ste B, Redlands, CA 92374 Existing Patients: (909) 453-3667
French, Persian, Spanish
- Kaiser Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- La-County Usc Keck School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- La-County Usc Keck School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University Of California, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gorenberg?
Excellent doctor. Kind and caring staff.
- Community Hospital Of San Bernardino
- Desert Valley Hospital
- Saint Mary Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital Orange
- Victor Valley Global Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gorenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Gorenberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gorenberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gorenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gorenberg frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Acute Sinusitis, and All Types of Food Poisoning.
Dr. Gorenberg's office is located at 8506 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gorenberg speaks Persian, Spanish, and French. View profile to see all.