Dr. Alan Gonzalez-Cota, MD is a pain management specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Gonzalez-Cota completed a residency at University of Michigan. He currently practices at Accessible Integrative Medicine, LLC and is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gonzalez-Cota is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Accessible Integrative Medicine, LLC
Legacy Spine & Wellness30 W Gude Dr Ste 375, Rockville, MD 20850 Existing Patients: (301) 962-4278
Legacy Spine & Wellness110 Baughmans Ln Ste 200, Frederick, MD 21702 Existing Patients: (301) 962-4278
Legacy Spine & Wellness8713 Greenbelt Rd Ste 202, Greenbelt, MD 20770 Existing Patients: (301) 962-4278
Legacy Spine & Wellness9801 Georgia Ave Ste 339, Silver Spring, MD 20902 Existing Patients: (301) 962-4278
- University of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital
- St. Joseph's Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Autonomous University Of Baja California, Medical School
- University Of California At San Diego, Other Education — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gonzalez-Cota?
Dr Cota and his nurse, Omar, are an incredible team of caregivers. Dr Cota is a friendly, compassionate, consummate professional. He listens and is extremely knowledgeable in modern pain relieving procedures. I have various metal parts in my body, have suffered for decades, and in the past 2 yrs I’ve seen Dr Cota, I now have hope! I had a nerve blocking procedure that produced excellent results. Dr Cota has qualities we look for in doctors—compassion, empathy, friendliness, highly intelligent, a good listener and best of all, Dr Cota gives me hope for a better future.
- Beebe Medical Center
- Holy Cross Germantown Hospital