Dr. Alan Briker, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Emerson, NJ. Dr. Briker completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Bergen Medical Associates and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Bergen Medical Associates
Emerson Office466 Old Hook Rd Ste 1, Emerson, NJ 07630 (201) 967-8221
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1971
- Syracuse University, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- Nippon Life Benefits
- Oxford Health Plans
- Pacificare Life and Health Insurance Co
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Briker?
Dr. Briker has been my Primary Care physician for at least 30 years (I am now 85) He has always been there for me and has always been very focused and competent and I have always had a lot of faith and trust in him. I would give him the highest rating; he's a wonderful doctor !
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital