Dr. Alaa Aljiffry, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aljiffry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alaa Aljiffry, MB BS is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Aljiffry completed a residency at Children's Hospital Of Illinois At Peoria. She currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aljiffry is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Ann and Robert H Lurie Children's Hospital, Chicago, Il, Fellowship Hospital
- Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia (Pediatric Critical Care), Fellowship Hospital
- Children's Hospital Of Illinois At Peoria, Residency Hospital
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
Egleston1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2593
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aljiffry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aljiffry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aljiffry frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Arrhythmia Screening, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Aljiffry's office is located at 1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aljiffry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston