Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Akhtar Khan, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Monroeville, PA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Usha Sharma MD and is affiliated with West Penn Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University Pittburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Thomas E Starzl Transplantation Inst University Of Pitts, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Dr. Kahn is is the nicest doctor. Very comforting before surgery when explaining everything and always makes you smile. I’m very gratefully Dr. Kahn is performing my Apendectomy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan frequently treats Wound Repair, Rib Fracture, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 2580 Haymaker Rd Ste 304, Monroeville, PA 15146. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Pashto and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- West Penn Hospital
Usha Sharma MD2580 Haymaker Rd Ste 304, Monroeville, PA 15146 (412) 858-3070
Mid Atlantic Gynecologic Oncology of Mon Health
Mon Health Medical Center1200 J D Anderson Dr, Morgantown, WV 26505 (304) 598-1330
Westmoreland Regional Hospital532 W Pittsburgh St, Greensburg, PA 15601 (724) 832-4297