New patients may call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment.
Dr. Akhil Das, MD is a urology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Das completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - General Surgery. He currently practices at Jefferson Urology Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Das is board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- HAHNEMANN MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, Medical School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Das?
Dr Das performed HoLep procedure on me results were awesome despite a couple hiccups that he attended to right away
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Das frequently treats the following conditions: Polyuria, Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Chronic Prostatitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Das' office is located at 33 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Das is able to speak Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Akhil Das, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Jefferson Methodist Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Akhil Das, MD holds board certifications in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Urology.
Dr. Das has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.9/5 for Dr. Akhil Das, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital