Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ajoy Dias, MD
Dr. Ajoy Dias, MD is
- RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / FATHER MULLER'S MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dias?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ajoy Dias, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Dias' profile.
Dr. Dias in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dias frequently treats the following conditions: Myeloma, Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Acute Leukemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dias' office is located at 200 1st St SW Rochester, MN 55905. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dias is able to speak Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dias provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ajoy Dias, MD is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Ajoy Dias, MD holds board certification in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Mayo Clinic-rochester200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 284-2511
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 (617) 667-9920
- 3 2330 Shawnee Mission Pkwy Ste 210, Westwood, KS 66205 (913) 588-6030
University of Kansas Health System
Westwood Urgent Care2650 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Westwood, KS 66205 (913) 588-7750