Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wagh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ajay Wagh, MD is a pulmonologist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Wagh completed a residency at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University. He currently practices at Memphis Lung Physicians PC and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wagh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Colorado Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memphis Lung Physicians PC
Memphis Lung Physicians PC6025 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 508, Memphis, TN 38120 Existing Patients: (901) 767-5864
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wagh?
Greatest pulmonologist!! He is so helpful and always available when i need him. Very knowledgeable dr!!! And has great bedside manor as well!!! Really cares about his patients!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wagh frequently treats Wheezing, Bronchoscopy, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Wagh's office is located at 6025 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 508, Memphis, TN 38120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wagh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto