Dr. Joseph has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ajay Joseph, MD
Dr. Ajay Joseph, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Joseph completed a residency at John Stroger Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology and is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Joseph is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baystate Med Center Tufts University, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Rush University, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Rush University Chicago Il, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- John Stroger Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2015
- John Stroger Hosp Cook Cnty, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Institute of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Calicut Medical College, Medical School — 2006
- Loyola school, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- OSMA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Joseph?
Dr. Joseph is very caring and takes time to listen when I come in for an appointment. I feel he truly wants what is best for me and makes suggestions aimed to help ensure I live a long, healthy life with heart disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Joseph accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Joseph's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 1304, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rush University Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital South
Warren Clinic Cardiology
Warren Clinic Cardiology6151 S Yale Ave Ste 1304, Tulsa, OK 74136