Dr. Aida Rechdouni, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rechdouni's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aida Rechdouni, MD is a cytopathology specialist in La Crescenta, CA. Dr. Rechdouni completed a residency at LAC TUSC. She currently practices at Franklin Diagnostics, La Crescenta, CA and is affiliated with USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- LAC TUSC, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- LAC TUSC, Residency Hospital — 2002
- LAC TUSC Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Doheny Eye Inc, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optima Health
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Armenian, French
Franklin Diagnostics, La Crescenta, CA
Franklin Diagnostics, La Crescenta, CA2750 Pineridge Pl Unit A, La Crescenta, CA 91214 Existing Patients: (888) 610-8909
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rechdouni?
Dr. Rechdouni is a wonderful physician and a specialist. I am an attorney with a vibrant practice and appearances are important in my line of work. Having a receding hairline was definitely not helping, so I decided to adhere to Dr. Rechdouni's advice and begin a hair rejuvenation treatment at her office. Thus far, my experience has been very pleasant. Dr. Rechdouni is very attentive and her staff is accommodating. Thank you Dr. Rechdouni
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rechdouni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rechdouni frequently treats Breath Testing, Eye Disease, and Fine Needle Aspiration.
Dr. Rechdouni's office is located at 2750 Pineridge Pl Unit A, La Crescenta, CA 91214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rechdouni speaks Arabic, Armenian, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rechdouni has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center