Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-1100.
Dr. Ahmed Soliman, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Ahmed Soliman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Soliman completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital.
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
Houston Methodist Department of Cardiology6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030 Call
- Houston Methodist, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Residency Hospital
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soliman?
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Soliman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ahmed Soliman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Soliman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soliman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soliman frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Soliman's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soliman speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.