Dr. Khalid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ahmed Khalid, MD is a oncology specialist in Charleston, WV. Dr. Khalid completed a residency at St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at CAMC Cancer Center and is affiliated with Boone Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of Arkansas, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Rawalpindi Med Coll, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CAMC Cancer Center
CAMC Cancer Center3415 Maccorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV 25304 Existing Patients: (304) 388-8380
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalid?
Love my doctor. Very mannerly and professional and informative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmed Khalid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khalid's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khalid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khalid frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Khalid's office is located at 3415 Maccorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV 25304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boone Memorial Hospital
- CAMC General Hospital
- CAMC Memorial Hospital
- CAMC Women and Children's Hospital
- Roane General Hospital