Dr. Ibrahim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Ibrahim completed a residency at Meharry Medical College. He currently practices at Chattanooga Va Cboc and is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ibrahim is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Cairo University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Meharry Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Board Certified - American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Other Education — 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chattanooga Va Cboc6098 Debra Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37411 Existing Patients: (423) 893-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ibrahim?
Intelligent, great listener, great analysis of conditions, highly educated with degrees from Cairo, Egypt and Nashville, TN in neuroscience and psychiatry. Recommend for any patient truly trying to get to the core issues of any condition. An interesting fact is Doctor Ibrahim can speak 3 languages: his native language, German and English.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ibrahim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ibrahim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ibrahim frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Ibrahim's office is located at 6098 Debra Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37411. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ibrahim speaks Arabic, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkridge Medical Center