Dr. Zubairi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ahmad Zubairi, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Zubairi completed a residency at Nassau County Med Center. He currently practices at Alcona Health Centers-non Fqhc and is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zubairi is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Ct, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Nassau County Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Delaware State Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Escuela De Medicina, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alcona Health Centers-non Fqhc5340 Plymouth Rd Ste 202, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 Existing Patients: (734) 206-2888
Alcona Health Center
Alcona Health Center Oscoda Services5671 N Skeel Ave Ste 8, Oscoda, MI 48750 Existing Patients: (989) 739-2550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zubairi?
Dr Zubairi is a very caring and compassionate Physician. A person can usually tell on a first visit ! I was very comfortable with him and impressed by all of his knowledge. He spent time with me and really listened to concerns , fears, and shows he is interested in all aspects of care . I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zubairi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zubairi frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Zubairi's office is located at 5340 Plymouth Rd Ste 202, Ann Arbor, MI 48105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Hospital