Dr. Ahmad Hammad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hammad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ahmad Hammad, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Abingdon, VA. Dr. Hammad completed a residency at Johnson City Medical Center. He currently practices at Johnston Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Johnston Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hammad is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Johnson City Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Johnson City Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Johnson City Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johnston Memorial Hospital16000 Johnston Memorial Dr, Abingdon, VA 24211 Existing Patients: (276) 258-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammad?
One of the very best doctors I have ever seen . He and his staff are very kind and seem genuinely concerned about the patients . He takes time to explain everything and responds to any questions . I would highly recommend Dr. Hammad .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hammad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hammad frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Hammad's office is located at 16000 Johnston Memorial Dr, Abingdon, VA 24211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hammad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
- Russell County Hospital
- Smyth County Community Hospital