Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ahmad Bani-Hani, MD
Dr. Ahmad Bani-Hani, MD is
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- JORDAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, Medical School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bani-Hani?
Timely appointment, talked to my teenaged son, rather than at him or to me. He explained the condition, his concerns, and treatment options very clearly and in a way that my son could fully understand. I also found him to have a good sense of humor, which helped reduce my sons stress level.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ahmad Bani-Hani, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bani-Hani's profile.
Dr. Bani-Hani in specializes in Pediatric Urology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bani-Hani's office is located at 1600 Rockland Rd Wilmington, DE 19803. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bani-Hani is able to speak Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bani-Hani provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ahmad Bani-Hani, MD is affiliated with Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Ahmad Bani-Hani, MD holds board certification in Urology.
Dr. Ahmad Bani-Hani, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dept of Pediatric Urology
Dept of Pediatric Urology1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803 (302) 651-4200
Figueroa, Bani-Hani, Hagerty
Figueroa, Bani-Hani, Hagerty2128 Embassy Dr Ste A, Lancaster, PA 17603 (800) 416-4441