Dr. Ahmad Bani-Hani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bani-Hani's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ahmad Bani-Hani, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Bani-Hani completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at Dept of Pediatric Urology and is affiliated with Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bani-Hani is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Jordan University of Science And Technology, Medical School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bani-Hani?
Timely appointment, talked to my teenaged son, rather than at him or to me. He explained the condition, his concerns, and treatment options very clearly and in a way that my son could fully understand. I also found him to have a good sense of humor, which helped reduce my sons stress level.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bani-Hani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bani-Hani frequently treats Balanoposthitis, Circumcision, and Neurogenic Bladder.
Dr. Bani-Hani's office is located at 1600 Rockland Road, Wilmington, DE 19803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bani-Hani speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bani-Hani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital