Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ahmad Altabbaa, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Altabbaa completed a residency at MIAMI VALLEY HOSPITAL. He currently practices at Methodist Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Dayton Heart Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- MIAMI VALLEY HOSPITAL, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Acuity Specialty Hospital-Ohio Valley, Lp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Wright State U, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Altabbaa?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Altabbaa frequently treats the following conditions: Dehydration, Hypokalemia , and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Altabbaa's office is located at 3960 New Covington Pike, Memphis, TN 38128. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ahmad Altabbaa, MD is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital.
Dr. Altabbaa has over 34 years of healthcare experience.
- Methodist University Hospital