Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1557, and for other questions, call (706) 721-1400.
Dr. Afshin Ameri, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Ameri completed a residency at University Tenn. He currently practices at Augusta University Medical Office Building and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ameri is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Louis Chldns Hosp Washington U, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Philipps-Universitaet Marburg, Fachbereich Medizin, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Augusta University Medical Office Building
Augusta University Medical Office Building1447 Harper St, Augusta, GA 30912 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ameri?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Afshin Ameri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ameri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ameri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ameri frequently treats Hemophilia, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Ameri's office is located at 1447 Harper St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ameri speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ameri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Augusta University Medical Center