Dr. Lorenzana has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adonis Lorenzana, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI. Dr. Lorenzana completed a residency at Alton Ochsner Med Fndn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lorenzana is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- U Honduras, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lorenzana?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adonis Lorenzana, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lorenzana's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lorenzana accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lorenzana frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Lorenzana's office is located at 19229 Mack Ave Ste 28, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lorenzana speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.