Dr. Seth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adhar Seth, MD is a cardiology specialist in Avondale, AZ. He currently practices at IMS Cardiology and is affiliated with Abrazo Central Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Medical Network
- Banner Health
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Merge Healthcare
- New York Life
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Private Small Business Insurance
- State Farm
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University Physicians
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Western Health Advantage
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hindi, Punjabi
Integrated Medical Services Inc10815 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 202, Avondale, AZ 85392 Existing Patients: (623) 433-0202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seth?
I've been a patient of Dr. Seth for about 8 yrs now and I really like how he takes the time to listen to my concerns, my fitness plans, we talk about possible treatments and tests to ensure my heart is healthy for me to continue enjoying life. Office staff is always friendly and helpful, and the office environment is very inviting, clean and relaxed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adhar Seth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seth frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Aortic Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Seth's office is located at 10815 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 202, Avondale, AZ 85392. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seth speaks Punjabi, French, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Central Campus
- Abrazo West Campus
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center