Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adaraloye accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adetunji Adaraloye, DO is a hospital medicine specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Adaraloye completed a residency at MSU Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Urology Centers of Alabama PC and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adaraloye is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Board Certification--Aobfp, Other Education — 2012
- MSU Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2011
- MSU Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Mph-Uab, Other Education — 2003
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Urology Centers of Alabama PC2660 10th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205 Existing Patients: (205) 930-2456
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adaraloye?
Excellent! Good bedside manners, never in a rush, very professional and knows patients needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adaraloye frequently treats Viral Infection, Viral Enteritis, and Dehydration.
Dr. Adaraloye's office is located at 2660 10th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adaraloye speaks Yoruba and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Adaraloye has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Flowers Hospital
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Birmingham