Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Adel Shehata, MD is a cardiology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Shehata completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at Advanced Heart Care Associates and is affiliated with Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shehata is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health S C Bklyn, Residency Hospital
- HARTFORD HOSPITAL / SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shehata?
I've been Dr Shehatas patient for 14 years. He's an excellent Dr He's very patient,he listens his bedside manners are OUTSTANDING!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shehata has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shehata frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Shehata's office is located at 4275 Burnham Ave Ste 220, Las Vegas, NV 89119. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shehata speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
Advanced Heart Care Associates
Advanced Heart Care Associates4275 Burnham Ave Ste 220, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (702) 796-4278
Vascular Institute of Henderson PC375 N Stephanie St Ste 1011, Henderson, NV 89014 (702) 844-6958