Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Adel Kebaish, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Kebaish completed a residency at McGill University / Faculty of Medicine. He currently practices at National Orthopedic Clinic and Spine Center and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kebaish is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Toronto / Faculty of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- McGill University / Faculty of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Albany Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Berkshire Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Arabic, Persian, Russian, Spanish
National Orthopedic Clinic and Spine Center7787 Leesburg Pike Ste B, Falls Church, VA 22043 Existing Patients: (703) 506-4700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kebaish?
Great talented surgeon+ has special character attracting and reassuring his patient. I waited for him for more than a year to operate on me in Egypt
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kebaish frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Kebaish's office is located at 7787 Leesburg Pike Ste B, Falls Church, VA 22043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kebaish speaks Persian, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kebaish has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital