Click here to compare with other Rheumatology Specialists.
Dr. Adegbenga Bankole, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Bankole completed a residency at Hull Royal Infirmary. He currently practices at Carilion Clinic Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Carilion New River Valley Medical Center.
- Suny Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Hull Royal Infirmary, Residency Hospital
- Leighton Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Royal Lancaster Infirmary, Residency Hospital
- Sandwell and Dudley Nhs Trust, Residency Hospital
- University of Ibadan / College of Medicine, Medical School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bankole?
One of the biggest blessings I've ever had in life. Anyone who has mentioned "condescending"or "arrogant" in their reviews are misinterpreting his vast knowledge and strict care guidelines as negativity. He is confident in his decisions and regimens and I appreciate his honesty. He is not afraid to explain the risks of medications and your current mistakes in recovery. Whenever he is explaining the facts he brings you over to his computer where he shares the research and evidence with you like you're on his level. He is always quick to respond to messages, and even when in-person visits stopped during the pandemic his compassion continued to shine through on video calls and he went out of his way to make sure my mental well-being was healthy as well. I would be no where without him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bankole frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Rheumatologic Muscular Diseases, and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Bankole's office is located at 3 Riverside Cir, Roanoke, VA 24016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bankole has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital