Dr. Addie Hunnicutt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hunnicutt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Addie Hunnicutt, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Hunnicutt completed a residency at Greenville Hospital System. She currently practices at Pediatric Neurology and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hunnicutt is board certified in Epilepsy.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital
- Greenville Hospital System, Residency Hospital
- University of South Carolina At Columbia, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Neurology200 Patewood Dr Ste A350, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 454-5110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hunnicutt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hunnicutt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hunnicutt frequently treats Migraine, Epilepsy, and Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test.
Dr. Hunnicutt's office is located at 200 Patewood Dr Ste A350, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hunnicutt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Medical Center