Dr. Adam Pourcho, DO is a sports medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Pourcho completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Swedish Sports, Spine, and Mu and is affiliated with Swedish Cherry Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pourcho is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Swedish Sports, Spine, and Mu
Swedish Sports, Spine, and Mu1600 E Jefferson St Ste 300, Seattle, WA 98122 Existing Patients: (425) 498-2272
- Mayo Clin Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Detroit Medical Center-Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2009
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pourcho?
Dr. Pourcho is incredible! He gave me injections for a knee that would seize up plus experience arthritis pain. My knee has been pain free for three years and counting. A miracle!
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus