Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Adam Petrich, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago, IL. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petrich is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine675 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 695-0990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petrich?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Petrich frequently treats Bone Marrow Biopsy, Hodgkin's Disease, and HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant).
Dr. Petrich's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petrich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- UW Health University Hospital