Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680.
Dr. Adam Frank, MD
New Patient(484) 381-0254
Dr. Adam Frank, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Frank completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frank is board certified in General Surgery.
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup), Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical System, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frank?
Everyone was so pleasant. And Dr Frank is awesome. We like when you ask a question you get the answer. Highly recommend him! Thank you so much !
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frank has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frank accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frank frequently treats Abdominal Organ Transplant and Intestinal and Multivisceral Transplant.
Dr. Frank's office is located at 1100 Walnut St Fl 5, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frank speaks Tagalog, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
Transplant Surgery1100 Walnut St Fl 5, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Nicoletti Kidney Transplant Center
Transplant Services833 Chestnut St Ste 138, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call