Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Adam Elhaddi, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Valley City, UT. Dr. Elhaddi completed a residency at Cleveland Clincs. He currently practices at Steward Cardiology Associates - West Valley and is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elhaddi is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Michigan State University Of Human Med East Lansing Mi, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Cleveland Clincs, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Northeastern Ohio University, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elhaddi?
Explains everything, draws pictures to show you everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elhaddi frequently treats Heart Disease, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Elhaddi's office is located at 3336 S 4155 Ste 203, West Valley City, UT 84120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elhaddi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Steward Cardiology Associates - West Valley
Steward Cardiology Associates - West Valley3336 S 4155 Ste 203, West Valley City, UT 84120 (801) 263-2370