Dr. Adam Elhaddi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elhaddi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adam Elhaddi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Elhaddi completed a residency at Cleveland Clincs. He currently practices at Heart and Lung Institute Of Utah and is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elhaddi is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Michigan State University Of Human Med East Lansing Mi, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Cleveland Clincs, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart and Lung Institute Of Utah
Heart and Lung Institute Of Utah5979 S FASHION BLVD, Salt Lake City, UT 84107 Existing Patients: (801) 263-2370
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elhaddi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elhaddi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elhaddi frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Elhaddi's office is located at 5979 S FASHION BLVD, Salt Lake City, UT 84107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elhaddi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center