Dr. Adam Lye, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lye's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adam Lye, MD is a hematology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Lye completed a residency at University of Kentucky College of Medicine. and is affiliated with Baptist Health Hardin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lye is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY / CHANDLER MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lye?
Solid choice. Glad I was sent to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lye accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lye frequently treats Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, Malaise and Fatigue, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Lye's office is located at 4955 Norton Healthcare Blvd Fl 2, Louisville, KY 40241. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lye has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Hardin